Based on years of experience in water, fire, smoke and mold damage restoration, Rainbow InternationalÂ® has put into practice a comprehensive and customer care-focused protocol system.
Adopted, practiced and embraced by every Rainbow International emergency response location, Rainbow International's protocol system is a great reminder that the latest in technology, equipment and training matters little if a genuine and compassionate concern and respect for the customer isn't shown on every job. Count on Rainbow International. Every Time.
Here is what you can expect from Rainbow International restoration services specialists:
- Polite and clean-cut, with a friendly smile and attitudeÂ
- Honest, dependable and always working with your best interest in mindÂ
- Knowledgeable and trained in the latest restoration and cleaning techniques and equipmentÂ
- IICRC certified in water restorationÂ
- Drug and background checkedÂ
- Professionally attired with a personal I.D. badge Uses a Rainbow floor mat to wipe his feetÂ
- Wears waterproof shoe protectors in your home or business to keep things cleanÂ
- Thoroughly explains the restoration process and welcomes your questionsÂ
- Takes photos - before, during and afterÂ
- Provides you with full documentation and job scope before any work startsÂ
- Waits for your approval to begin the jobÂ
- Cleans up after the job is done - as if he was never thereÂ
- Welcomes your feedback and offers you an opportunity to give it through a survey